Monday, March 30, 2009

Gaylen comes home today. I've missed him terribly. Life is so complete with him...even the little things, cooking is a blast, cleaning up with the kids, etc. I'm yet to find the joy in paying the bills together...I'll find it someday, I'm sure.
I am so grateful for our home, the shelter and warmth it gives to our family...oh and the space! Having 10 people in 2000 square feet was hard! 6500 square feet gives breathing space and privacy! I am so grateful for our beautiful room. It's more than I could have ever hoped for...more like a suite and nicer than any 5star hotel I've ever stayed in. The stone floors, views of the green space, steam showers, massive bath is unbeleivable! I am grateful to be so blessed!This was not a home I would normally have chosen. It works for our situation. The big appeal was the security, cameras, and electronic gate. It gives me a sense of security from the sick stalker who seems to follow our every move.
I love the 1/2 acre wooded lot that backs up to the greenspace. I love the privacy! It's going to be a great party house for our friends and family! The yard will be great for wedding receptions too. We are starting our garden in a few weeks...healthier foods, save money on produce and just be a little more self sufficiant!
You know, life is good! Thank you God for everything!

No comments:


fresh flowers every day