Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's misty outside, the clouds can't decide between rain and snow. That's a little like I feel inside, the storm has fizzled yet there remains a little sadness. My heart wants to make things work out for everyone. My heart wants to see the good in all. I realize that it is a persons pain body that makes them act in negative ways. I know that the persons spirit is pure and good and a child of God. I just wish I knew how to help them. There are so many in pain. So much negative thought. If this world is to transform we must lift ourselves and others up out of the sludge of this life.
What can I do today to make a difference? I know it starts inside me...the change that is. I know God loves us...each and everyone of us. I will strive to see the good, see the truth, and live by the spirit today.
Beyond the mist and clouds there is blue sky. Beyond the heaviness of my heart there is peace and love...

No comments:


fresh flowers every day